E30 convertible hardtop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 convertible hardtop

Yo, I just bought a removable hardtop off of ebay and the shipping company F$#ked it up in shipping and ripped the fabric on the outside...does anyone know af a place that can fix this? I am in Nor Cal Bay area....any help would be awesome..please PM me..thanks in advance

just paint it

Comment

you can do what im gonna do with mine. have the glass removed, sand it, use a flexible filler, block it smooth, prime, paint, clear it. glass back in and bam perfect top. you can have it professionally recovered, ask GCMARK he did his and it looks great.
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Cabriolet- I love your car...I just bought the same one (for the second time) I can't wait to get it back to California, it should be here in 2 weeks on a trailer. I was planning on painting it but I think that the fabric is more rare as I never see it anymore, everyone takes it off and paints it. If I have to that is what I will do...I got a quote to re-fabric of 1200 and only 500 to paint...we will see...

Comment

wow...and it looks like you are in my area

Comment

It's completely ruined... But I'll be a bud and take it off your hands so you don't have to worry about it anymore :)

Comment

Working...
            X