How in the he!!?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wishno87
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • latyka
    replied
    Originally posted by Wishno87
    Leave the slider off the car.
    There should be a hole in the side of the car around where the end of the bumper ends up. This hole was for your bumper shroud.
    There should also be a hold in the same area on your rear bumper.
    Put a bolt though it and put rubber spacers between the bumper and the body in varying thicknesses until desired gap is achieved.
    Afterward install bumper trim and your golden. All bolts will be hidden.
    can you please post a link to your write up on how to do plastic bumper swap? thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • noahp45
    replied
    Any idea on what size bolt to buy?

    Leave a comment:


  • noahp45
    replied
    Ok I'll do it today.
    Thanks bro

    Leave a comment:


  • Wishno87
    replied
    Originally posted by noahp45
    That small hole in the middle at the very end of the bumper? If so I think I seen it on my bumper but the plastic insert hid it.
    Yup that hole lines up with the hold on the fender. You will need to remove that part of the bumper trim to access it. Thats how i did it.

    Leave a comment:


  • noahp45
    replied
    Originally posted by Wishno87
    You can see it in this picture.
    That small hole in the middle at the very end of the bumper? If so I think I seen it on my bumper but the plastic insert hid it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wishno87
    replied
    You can see it in this picture.

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by noahp45
    I live in Tarzana off Wilbur and victory
    That's the SFV dude, there's a massive amount of enthusiasts out there, that would most likely be down to lend a helping hand.

    Leave a comment:


  • noahp45
    replied
    I live in Tarzana off Wilbur and victory

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Noah where do you live, in relation to L.A.? Maybe asking for some assistance would help you.

    Leave a comment:


  • noahp45
    replied
    I don't see the hole on your bumper when you have it somewhat attached with the boxes holding it up.
    I'am lost

    Leave a comment:


  • Wishno87
    replied
    Look closely at my rear bumper when I have it mocked up.

    Leave a comment:


  • noahp45
    replied
    yes i do am i wrong?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wishno87
    replied
    Originally posted by noahp45
    ok i see the hole on the side of the car but not on the bumper. Do i need to make one? is it posible i did not get the right plastic bumper?
    Do you have your bumper trim installed?

    Leave a comment:


  • noahp45
    replied
    Originally posted by Wishno87
    Leave the slider off the car.
    There should be a hole in the side of the car around where the end of the bumper ends up. This hole was for your bumper shroud.
    There should also be a hold in the same area on your rear bumper.
    Put a bolt though it and put rubber spacers between the bumper and the body in varying thicknesses until desired gap is achieved.
    Afterward install bumper trim and your golden. All bolts will be hidden.
    ok i see the hole on the side of the car but not on the bumper. Do i need to make one? is it posible i did not get the right plastic bumper?

    Leave a comment:

Working...