No announcement yet.

Silver or Gold? r3v decides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well thanks for all the input guys I stuck to my plan and bought the silver paint today. Wheels are coming off tmw for prep. In the future if I every get my hands on something with a sharper lip Ill definitely paint em gold. In the end I do think that silver is just the right color for these wheels in particular.

Comment

Son I am disappoint...
      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

y u no powder coat?

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
        Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
        I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
          Son I am disappoint...
          I know, trust me I love some sick gold wheels especially on a black car. BUT I did say I would let r3v decide and silver won the vote. Plus its just not the right color for the wheels. If they were some RS's or some kinda sweet multi-piece they woulda been gold yesterday. They'll turn into my winter wheels as soon as I get a real job after college and can afford some hotness.

Originally posted by IminDiegoTriick View Post
          y u no powder coat?
          Because broke college kid. Duplicolor has served me well b4 so I am confident in it. I do a decent job too, make sure they're smooth then like 3 to 4 coats of color then 1 to 2 coats of clear. Again I'm not useing walmart shitty rattle cans I'm using duplicolor's wheel paint.

Comment

All the more reason to paint them gold, because they are your wheels and r3v can suck it.
            1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
            You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
              All the more reason to paint them gold, because they are your wheels and r3v can suck it.
              thought u might say that:giggle:

Comment

Working...
              X