Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MATTE ORANGE! opionions? PICs in a week.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stamar View Post
    hellrot orange is the only bmw orange.

Don't tell the 2002 guys!
    Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
    The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Who gives fuck? That turd is gonna be r3v'd before summer ever hits anyway!

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

the color will be like the one you posted but semi flat. flat with a tiny gloss. ill post pictures when its done. its too late to get new fenders i already dropped off the car.

Comment

Went to the shop yesterday. They are throwing in some body work for free. the roof and trunk for free, more confident that its going to turn out pretty good, next RIMS (: will post pictures tomorrow hopefully. there painting in the morning.

looks sexy. lol

my fenders getting bondo.

Comment

very curious to see how this is going to turn out

Comment

Originally posted by xphiledan View Post
              very curious to see how this is going to turn out
              +1

Comment

Originally posted by SimplyDope View Post
                +1
                +2

I sure hope the bondo work they do looks good....sounds like you have a great image in mind....I just hope the work they do comes out the way you want it...

Comment

is this the e for sale on cl in vegas

Comment

I honestly cannot imagine that front fender ever looking right again.
                    The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                    Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                    2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by BergerNJ View Post
                      +2

I sure hope the bondo work they do looks good....sounds like you have a great image in mind....I just hope the work they do comes out the way you want it...
                      Yeah they havent even started painting the car yet, I was getting pretty heated because it was supposed to be done today. The guy tells me the guy that was working on my car quit because he did 20 hours of body work on my car and he was only getting paid for 6 hours... Right your employee just quits over one car? anyways im kinda thinking a different color now ): maybe flat Royal blue/white rims

Originally posted by Chruby99 View Post
                      is this the e for sale on cl in vegas
                      Yes. i bought the car about 2 months ago, wasnt worth was he was asking i got screwed in the deal. " i payed 1000 dollars for the ground control coils " BULL $300 cheap coils. anyways he hasn't taken it down yet i guess. Cant complain too much i love my e30 (:

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                      I honestly cannot imagine that front fender ever looking right again.
                      yeah me either... i was just there and they were still working on the fenders lol. they are looking pretty good though. All bondo though.

Should I consider changing the color since they still haven't painted the car whats another nice flat color? opinions opinions!!!!

Comment

okay! changed my mind! matte Royal blue it is! unless when i go down there tomorrow and they don't have royal blue! gotta be something different though. blue on white with black trim would look pretty sick still! trying to get a clean car to join EuroSqaud out here in Vegas.. orange also is pretty flashy to the cops, wanna keep the cops off me while drifting as much as possible WILL update with pictures Monday afternoon! hopefully rims in the next two weeks! diamond racing steelies. in white. i know there over used on e30s but im balling on a budget haha! + HELLA FLUSH!

Comment

I hope they rolled your fenders before putting bondo on, otherwise they're just gonna crack when you roll them :/

Comment

Originally posted by CW325 View Post
                            I hope they rolled your fenders before putting bondo on, otherwise they're just gonna crack when you roll them :/

my front fenders are pulled that's why they look like crap! someone who didn't know what they were doing pulled them. made the right front fender lip really weak. I believe that they are only putting a little bondo at the top of the arch on my rear fenders, hopefully i can still roll them and it doesn't crack in the rear as you describe. unrolled fenders = no good!

Comment

fenders+bondo+rolling = crack

Comment

sure seems like your rushing into this paint job.. gl

Comment

Working...
                                X