Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in Seattle set up for powder coating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in Seattle set up for powder coating?

I want to powder coat the centers of my RS's silver, and wanted to see if anyone in the Greater Seattle Area is set up for that - or knows someone that offers the service for a good price. I'd like to participate in the process, if possible, as I also want to learn how to do it.

Please let me know. Thanks!
    sigpic
    An unlucky E30 I came across in Rotterdam, Holland

bump
    sigpic

Comment

In case anyone needs an answer to this, Check out "Hell Yeah Custom Coating" in Kenmore. Nice guy, and lowest price I could find in the area.
      sigpic

Comment

What about Meister?
        Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Originally posted by cbouchez View Post
          What about Meister?
          Didn't know about them as nobody replied to my thread.

But everywhere I called around quoted me @ 60-65 per wheel (plus extra for the center cap donuts). And this was just for BBS RS centers. Meister @ 60 is on the low end, maybe would give a deal for just centers as opposed to a whole wheel, but who knows. Hell yeah is doing all four and donuts for 200 straight across, so I'm happy.
          sigpic

Comment

You ever gonna post pics of the car?

August R3VLimited Special: E3012 "V3" box: $225 shipped

Tutorials: Killer $500 Stereo | E30 Vert Dual 8'' Box Installation | E3010 Amp Rack Installation | Radio Wiring and Amp Bypass

Comment

Originally posted by German Audio Specialties View Post
              You ever gonna post pics of the car?
              Hey Luke! Yeah, I'll post pics as soon as I get the wheels mounted up. Still have yet to find out whether they fit under those fender arches...you helped me roll them, so I'm hoping what we did was sufficient ;) I managed to get my Koni SA's warrantied, so am getting the car all put back together. Wheels should look pretty special once finished. I just swapped the 2" and 2.5" lips for 1.5" all around, so will end up being 17x8 in the front and 17x9 in the rear (8.5" and 10" were just a bit too stretched for me). Centers should be done at the powdercoater tomorrow or the next day. Then the fun times of reassembly begin!

Maybe I'll skip the pics and just wait until June 24th. Make it a surprise ;)
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X