No announcement yet.

My complete Custom paint job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sexy with the hard top... not my car but my suggestions are go back to chrome kidneys get rid of the sticker and white window tint strip and add more black trim still amazingly clean though... if only i had the resources lol

Comment

Originally posted by palimuin View Post
      Hey everyone I barely come on r3v but just wanted to share with u all my full custom paint job (pearl white). A little about me im a fulltime bodyman and put in months of hard work for my e30 project at the body shop where i work in NoVA. I hate talking too much so enjoy the pics leave any comments....
      Wondering what pearl in the white you used. How many base and how many clear coats also? Nice looking car though, making the car unique really stands out personality wise. Who wants to be like everyone else. Good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmr View Post
        Wondering what pearl in the white you used. How many base and how many clear coats also? Nice looking car though, making the car unique really stands out personality wise. Who wants to be like everyone else. Good job.
        3 white base coats 2 (pearl) top coats and 2 clear coats. the pearl is from a lexus color code the base was from an audi a4 did alittle mixing bata bing bata boom!

Comment

its all about the prep

Comment

Originally posted by palimuin View Post
            its all about the prep
            Awesome! Thanks.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Pmed

Sent from my GS4 Active
              '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
              '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Working...
              X