Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Rust to Bust?

So after this and that happened...

I decided to go to the junkyard and pull a fender for 15 bucks and spend 50 on stickers and do this...

Cannot afford a paint job yet, so i stickerbombed it, is it wrong for a bimmer? bring the hate I can take it!

No hate you will get from me. I love it when owners take their car out of the norm thumbs up to the sticker bombing :up: and I hope you have more of what some people will call distasteful mods :)

Comment

Well thanks!, i have flat black wheels up front, and orange in the rear, thats pretty distasteful haha!, im actually in the market for buying new wheels, its not hard since im in germany right now its just saving the money... :curse:

Comment

Originally posted by duleymane///iS View Post
        Well thanks!, i have flat black wheels up front, and orange in the rear, thats pretty distasteful haha!, im actually in the market for buying new wheels, its not hard since im in germany right now its just saving the money... :curse:
        Thats cool, I've always been on for chrome wheels. and I definitely know about having to save for a while
        P.S. how long are you in germany cause im pretty sure you could turn a profit bringing back parts and selling them here in the states.

Comment

im going to be here for another 2 and a half years, i really want to bring my car back to the states it will be 25 years old and i believe it is good to ship like that with no modifications necessary, and really? that would be awesome the junkyard is loaded with BMW's maybe not so many e30's but e34's and a butt load of e36's

Comment

Yea, as you can probably tell this site is heavily e30 base, but these are BMW's we are taking about you don't just buy one so I know you can find a market in here for e30, e36 on up to the e90s every one loves a good 3-series.

Comment

performing the surgery and then.. the transplant!!!

looks nice, body work SUCKS doing it by yourself sucks even more...

Comment

Working...
              X