Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well I now have a complete M tech 2 body kit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I now have a complete M tech 2 body kit...

Picked it off a 92 vert today, and its alpine so it matches my current E30 color. Needs some clean up and possibly paint but otherwise solid. I also got the longer ducts and wheel well liners from the front.

Only problem is there was almost no way to get the clips off without breaking a bunch of them. I basically need all the clips, does anyone sell them in a package?

Also, I've read some people say that the cab front side piece isn't right on the coupe but its possible to mount them, does this work ok or does it look wrong?
    '91 318is, S50 swap, Bilsteing/H&R race, Recaro SRD, etc.

Shoot a message to the guys over at blunttech.com, or your favorite parts source.

Comment

Good call, I'll reach out to Blunt, thanks!

Comment

Pretty good shape, some parts are perfect, some needs a little TLC/paint, the lower front outer valance is the roughest of course, I also got the lower metal valance off the car and its perfect, is the metal valance the same as the standard valance?

Comment

im not sure about the metal valance being the same. id guess it is. but it wouldnt matter. i test fitted my mtech2 front over my metal valance on my 318i and it matches up perfect with the spot lights and cooling vents in the metal. so id say they are the same.

Comment

also as for the clips bmw germany stocks them. i cant say if your local dealship parts dept. will have them. also id recomend getting the drilling jigs for them. they have a bmw part number for them for retro fits ect.

Comment

Working...
            X