sem paint questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sem paint questions

I'm planning on repainting my front 2 fenders alpline white 1,whats the finish going to look like drasticly off or just non clear coated correctly?
    I can't find new fenders thatre alpine 1!!

I believe Artic white and polar white are similar to alpine1 you'll need to clear coat it

Comment

Gahh I hate clear coatt:( and by the time im finished with my fenders my cars paint job will look shitty instead of my fenders haha,ok thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by timninja View Post
        Gahh I hate clear coatt:( and by the time im finished with my fenders my cars paint job will look shitty instead of my fenders haha,ok thank you.
        Rattle can paint will always end up looking like shit.
        2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD LBZ/Allison
        2002 BMW M3 Alpinweiß/Black
        1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
        1995 M3 Dakargelb/Black
        - S50B32/S6S420G/3.91
        1990 325is Brilliantrot/Tan
        1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black

Hers: 1996 Porsche 911 Turbo Black/Black
        Hers: 1988 325iX Coupe Diamantschwartz/Black 5spd

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nrubenstein View Post
          Rattle can paint will always end up looking like shit.
          and to add, if you ever plan on using automotive paint on that same panel again, prepare to spend additional labor stripping the rattle can shit off (unless the rattle can had automotive paint to begin with).

Comment

Do not use pray paint at all, if you brought a spray painted panel to my shop I would give you two options, strip it completely and re primer it or not paint it at all

Comment

I'm just going to wind up putting it into wall next drift season anyways but id like to be somewhat cleaner,I've also got this really old tree sappy tacky shit I can't get off,any tricks or products that can assist me?

Comment

Working...
              X