No announcement yet.

BMW e30 325i convertible 3m 1080 matte dark gray/ brushed steel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take a scrubbie pad and some Ajax . Put aJax on scrubbie pad and rub it over the yellow circles on the new tires. Scrub until the circles are removed. Does not take long. Then wash the tires/rims and reapply tire dressing. Many people forget this detail and it takes an otherwise clean looking sidewall and makes it look ghetto with the little factory circles.

Comment

thenewguy: What convertible shop did you take that to? Any pictures of the top and the rear window? Also, what/how did you paint the vert top lid with?

i took it to http://www.allcityconvertibles.com/ in kirkland, great work! they took off old stuff, removed the frame, cleaned the frame, repainted the frame, installed the frame, installed new top, and converted it to a manual top, and sourced all the parts for the manual top swap out... they also adjusted the automatic top on my 1998 e36 328i vert and got it working a lot better than it was. great work!

i will get some pics of the top and rear window soon.

the vert top lid, i removed the cream leather, cleaned/sanded off the old glue residue, and wrapped it with some 3m 1080 matte black vinyl. no paint.

Comment

Late response here, hoping you see it!

Car looks great man, wrap and wheels are awesome, as is the interior.
        What color leather did you have them re wrapped with? Is that how bright cardinal is brand new or is that the late model Bimmer red interior? I want to do something similar with my Delphin interior so any help is much appreciated. Please PM me any details you can! Again, awesome ride.

Comment

Working...
        X