Yeah. This vinyl is pretty expensive
    NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

You done yet man?

I'm almost there

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280870
      sigpic

Comment

ive seen this particular wrap in person on a subie, and its' mind boggling how metallic/real it looks and feels. Awesome job, i can't wait to see the finished product!
        www.instagram.com/snwmble
        #snwmble

Current:
        '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
        '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
        '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
        '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
        '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
        '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
        '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
        '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

sup sup, a few updated pics of the e30! bumpers on, moldings and window trim, new front glass, lights in, matte black windsheild frame & top cow, matte black double pinstripe, etc... still gotta long way to go!... but lookin pretty dope! next stop is to tha homies shop for some tuneup stuff, then off the upholstery shop for a new cloth top, then over to CNC for some stereo & wiring up HID stuff... hopefully CNC is where this car will be completed! Wu! Wraps

Comment

still gotta wrap my Kopi ACS rear add-on i got from abraham motorsports and install that, the modded ford taurus sideskirts are wrapped but on installed yet, but that's about it for the vinyl side of this build!

here's my 1st set of refinished style 5's:

and here's a sneak peek of set 2 of my style 5's:

Comment

wow amazing work!

contemplating getting my e30 wrapped in matte green hehe.

mtech1/2jzgte/r154/275tire
              function>form

Comment

:drool
                www.instagram.com/snwmble
                #snwmble

Current:
                '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
                '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
                '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
                '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
                '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
                '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
                '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
                '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Amazing! This just about perfect...grey with red interior and excellent wheels. It just needs to be off the jack stands.

COTM

Comment

Wow. I'm very impressed. You clearly take time to pay attention to detail.
                    Recent Rebranding!!
                    Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
                    E30 SM62/S62
                    E30 M60 V8
                    E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
                    Instagram.com/garageaholic
                    Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Sorry if this has been answered but what are you doing about the engines bay?
                      Instagram: @dillonmakar

Build thread HERE

Comment

It's looking amazing man. You attention to detail is pretty incredible!
                        sigpic

Comment

how many hours total would you say it took you and how much material did it end up being? I guess I have to factor a little more in for the top and c pillars but you think for a coupe it would be like 40 ft roll? also, how did you get it so cleanly done around the windshield? did you remove the weatherstripping?

Comment

dmoney(AB), audiquattrot, FrankM E30, willworkfore30s: thanks for the comments!

N2MYE30: yea it should be dope! yea its actually lowered on koni sport drop & struts, but yes i agree not low enough... i'll tinker with that issue once interior is back in and car is driven/settled in...

dillon7: gonna leave the engine bay white, no big deal to me.

broach328: lol, i dunno how many hrs are in this wrap now... i'd say over 50hrs, you gotta consider removal of parts, cleaning, more cleaning, cleaning seals, pulling seals off car, etc... as for material i don't remember, most of it was left overs from another job... best thing to do is measure up your car and take it from there.

UPDATE: so dropped car off at the local convertible top shop! gonna get a new black top with smoked out rear plastic window. also gonna have them do a full manual top conversion and get the kinks in the top system worked out... then off to a tuneup, then off the do sound deadning, mini stereo system, and put it all back together... then the rims will go on!! stay tuned!

Comment

sup sup, took some more pics of the e30 the other day, here you go! a lil more detailed pics here, enjoy! Wu! Wraps cars about 80% done, but is ready to hit the streets!

Comment

set 2 of wheels for the e30 are done!

BMW BBS style 42 17x8 et20 2piece wheels
                                centers painted color matched 3m 1080 matte dark gray vinyl
                                lips polished & powder coated transparent copper
                                black valve stems & caps
                                hardware all cleaned up
                                new center caps with 3m 1080 brushed steel roundel decals
                                Nankang 215/40/17 tires all around

Comment

Working...
                                X