No announcement yet.

BMW e30 325i convertible 3m 1080 matte dark gray/ brushed steel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wheel set 3 is nearing final completion!!

Comment

Your wrap looks great!

Comment

Great updates. Why are the headlights dull?

COTM

Comment

sup, headlights have a matte smoke film on all 4 parts. intended to look that way.

so hope to have all lights, radio, alarm, glove box, some random electronics and interior bulbs all working & rear acs kopi rear add-on all on car by end of nxt wk. then install e90 top hats for front & possibly getting some thinner adapters for the fronts & get the gold set of wheels on the car by mid month!

stay tuned!

Comment

sup sup, so FINALLY got them DONE!! cleaned them up today and took some nice pics! kinda gloomy out, so u can just imagine how shiny the gold would be under some sun!! so finally got some real OEM BBS caps, the polished hex cap CNC cut to fit the OEM BBS center caps, the OEM style 5 caps, gold marble dice air valve caps, and gold air stem sleaves. new rubber & the spare is done as well! what you guys think?!?!?

Comment

those gold lips look really really good. Saw your car in person at the picnic also, the wrap job looked awesome.

How is the gold lip done? is that gold chrome? i want to get my BBS RZ done completely in gold like those lips...
              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

golde30: sup, thanks for the comments! is saw your car as well, super clean in person!

so what was done:

1- polish the lips, i took them to a local metal polishing shop that has a wheel machine and they got them super shiny.
                2- transparent gold powdercoat, done locally from a guy that does powder from home.
                3- put them back together and there you have it.

side note, i bought the polished hex caps from a guy from stanceworks.com, they came polished, but the metal shop polished them up even more!

Comment

interesting method, but doesnt help me. would take years to polish out my RZ with all the mesh. guess im back to saving up for 24K dip.
                  IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

ic, u might be able to get them powdercoated chrome, they have a powdercoat that looks similar to a chrome look. then have the painted in a transparent gold over them. should yeild the same effect depending how shiny the chrome look powdercoat is gonna be...

Comment

bbs rc090 17" style 5 et20 refurb set 2!

UPDATE: 2/25/14 FINALLY! got these badboys on the whip! can't believe i 1st posted the pics of these beat to **** wheels on August 30, 2012!... what u guys think? got all 4 fenders rolled and slightly pulled today and mounted up! it's crazy they look like they glowing! even in the shade they look like light is hittin them, i'm diggin it! gonna lower the front .5-1" and maybe the back .5'. well see! i'll be at the higher|STANDARDS show/event on Sat with this rig! come check it out in person if you can! Wu! Wraps

Comment

Looks awesome. Great attention to detail.

Comment

How/what exactly did you do to get the RS caps on your Style 5's like that?

Comment

nice job..interior would look sexier with gli recaro type seat design..y'kmow black leather bolsters with grey seat and back padding..nice job though

Comment

Neck breaker.

Comment

What convertible shop did you take that to? Any pictures of the top and the rear window? Also, what/how did you paint the vert top lid with?

Comment

Working...
                                X