• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking forward to seeing this cleaned up

1984 eta
    1964 1600 Roadster

Comment

Finally got around to working on the rear of the car. E46 M3 flares roughed into place.

Te wheels as you can see are the ones from the old race car. The rears are 10.5j on I think a negative 5 offset. In the pictures they also have a 10mm spacer. Even with a 20mm spacer they still sit just flush with the edge of the fender.

Still a lot of work to do but the start is looking very good... Think I might need more hp to break traction on whatever I can get under there.

Comment

Nice work, I wanted to do this with e46 sedan fenders on all fours, but never found anyone that would do the work....

Comment

Where the heck did you find E46 M3 body bits like this?
          REMEMBER: Be safe and have fun is Rule Number 1.

The Epic Unbuild of Clint Eastwood

Comment

Originally posted by Cha Ching View Post
            I want that kombi in the background....Isn't that what you guys call them in SA??
            Yeah or Caravelle or Microbus.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxBell View Post
              Where the heck did you find E46 M3 body bits like this?
              In South Africa ;)

Comment

Been swamped at work but gotten this far. Just need to weld them up, fill some holes, do some bod work and roll the rear flares as it still has the non rolled fender lip.

Decided I need to make some skirts for the car just so the flares blend in. Will prob just be some modified Tech 2 replica skirts.

Comment

Those look awesome!
                  ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                  ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                  ~ '87 535
                  ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                  ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

I was thinking of something similar for my e36. I want to cut e46 front fender arches to put on the rears. Makes it wider while keeping the stock "unmolested" look.

Comment

Super amped to be picking up my Mig in the coming week. When I get payed will pick up the gas, wire and some stuff for body working.

Comment

I can't see the picture's. I need to figure out how to Run 275's rear and 245's front. Don't like the bolt on fender flares.

Comment

Working...
                        X