Atacama Yellow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atacama Yellow

what says the masses.. i understand its not an OG e30 color but i want something that has a unique stamp on it when i finish my car.. plus i think this specific yellow compliments the e30 extremely well..i will be doing a mtechII bodykit as well as a hardtop (black pearl)...*flame suit on*

just curious

CLIFFS

entertaining the thought of painting the e30 Atacama yellow with a pearl black hardtop and mtech2 kit
    sigpic"God made cars to be RWD and standard"

Go for it, I'm sure your vert will be a peach with a paint job like that!
    sigpic

Comment

Not sure about the color Dwayne. There's a guy that lives close to my sister in an orange vert. While it's actually not a bad looking color, it seems like the car can barely pull it off. Unless you go crazy on eveything and the color wouldn't be the shouting statement.

Comment

interior is nearly done just searching for a crack free dash and redoing a few things with the gauge cluster and the front seats that i have will be reupholstered to match the rears (which apparently certain r3vrs don't like)

and i have NEVER liked orange on e30 there are 2 cars in the BMW catalog all time that can pull off orange a 2002 and an e92/e30 M3

it would be something similar to this

just imagine a black pearl hardtop

Comment

ps im not a steelers fan.. :shifty

Comment

Looks too much like taxi cab yellow, not a fan.
            -Justin

sigpic

Current: BMWless for now... '15 Grand Cherokee & '03 Mach 1

Comment

Working...
            X