Mtech 2kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mtech 2kit

Has anyone ever bought the replica kit from Abraham Motorsport? If so how was quality? And are they made of fiberglass? Thanks guys

Originally posted by bimmerguy325 View Post
    Has anyone ever bought the replica kit from Abraham Motorsport? If so how was quality? And are they made of fiberglass? Thanks guys
    This

Sent from my GS4 Active
    '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
    '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerguy325 View Post
      I've only seen and handled the front valence, not the entire kit. But I would expect it to be of the same quality and fitment that I experienced. That being said, it's a well-made piece, but made out of fiberglass - which is to say that it will take a lot of sanding and filling to bring it up to par.

I don't know how well it fits since I've never fitted one. Suffice it to say that most aftermarket bodykits rarely fit as well as OEM. On top of this, you will need experience working with fiberglass since it's a tricky material to work with.

Yes, the front valence I handled was made of fiberglass and it was a well-made piece.

Comment

Working...
      X