IS air dam mounting diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IS air dam mounting diagram

I know there was one kicking around, anyone still have it?

My brackets arrived, and my air dams almost ready for paint again.

Sold it.

we talkin 87 is?

if so what i did was unbolt all the plastic brakets from the metal bar of the mounting, drill out the studs that are welded in and get some bolts that you can get through the holes, drill some holes in the bumper use the metal bar as one big ass washer and bolt that thing up onto the bumper

if you want to use the brakets they just bolt onto the front of the car in stock locations, airdam bolts onto the sides infront of the wheel in a stock location

www.strictlyeta.net has a diagram i believe
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC
      we talkin 87 is?

if so what i did was unbolt all the plastic brakets from the metal bar of the mounting, drill out the studs that are welded in and get some bolts that you can get through the holes, drill some holes in the bumper use the metal bar as one big ass washer and bolt that thing up onto the bumper

if you want to use the brakets they just bolt onto the front of the car in stock locations, airdam bolts onto the sides infront of the wheel in a stock location

www.strictlyeta.net has a diagram i believe
      I was thinking of bolting it to the bumper as you did, but drilling extra holes to use for mounting it to the bumper, but also still using the stock brackets. Do you have any pics of your airdam mounted?

Comment

Well, I just recived my brackets, so I was looking to use the stock locations. But if I can't cause of my tucked bumper I will do your idea NC.

Sold it.

Comment

Working...
        X