Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mtech 1 trunk spoiler and side skirts from NEUE MOTORSPORTS, & random autobody ?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mtech 1 trunk spoiler and side skirts from NEUE MOTORSPORTS, & random autobody ?...

Anyone have any experience with either of these parts from Neue Motorsports?

They look to be decent and they aren't fiberglass. Just looking at all options at the moment....

Mtech 1 trunk spoiler:

Mtech 1 side skirts:

Also a random auto body question, is it possible to fill a missing area/chunk on the spongy/rubbery material that the OEM 325IS trunk lip spoiler is made from? I'm looking at some side skirts that are made from similar stuff and there's a chunk missing from the end of one and just wondering about repairing it with filler. I'm assuming there has to be a filler material that remains compliant like the base material.

If so, what do you recommend using?

Tried contacting them through text and email. No response. Bummer because that spoiler looks great

Comment

Classic euro parts:http://www.classiceuroparts.com/product-category/e30/

Comment

were you able to contact them through the new website?

1989 Coupe build thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=312012
        IG: @mitchlikesbikes

Comment

Originally posted by mitchlikesbikes View Post
          were you able to contact them through the new website?

Sent a message a couple hours ago. I'll let you know if they reply.

Comment

no response....

Comment

They are on here actually, as a member. I dont know their name on here but I see their products in F/S adds repping their stuff

Comment

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
                They are on here actually, as a member. I dont know their name on here but I see their products in F/S adds repping their stuff
                classic euro parts? This sub-forum is dead so it's no surprise nothing is coming up here...

Comment

Also interested in this m-tech one spoiler did you get in contact with them?
                  Bmw CCA # 490080

1995 525iA RIP
                  1987 325e Cirrusblau-Metallic/Pacific Blue (Daily)

DSC_1725 by Matthew Johnson, on Flickr

Comment

Bump for more interest in the m-tech spoiler. Anyone in contact with these folks?

I found the classic euro parts on ebay, with a single negative feedback posted in the past 12 months.

Feedback From When
                    Negative feedback rating Garbage quality. Thin as paper totally smashed to bits in shipping. Buyer: p***e ( 600Purple star icon for feedback score in between 500 to 999) During past 6 months Feedback conversation
                    Reply by classiceuroparts (May-15-15 01:16):
                    Damaged in shipping - should have contacted first for a refund or resend.
                    BMW E30 M Tech MTech Technic 1 I rear spoiler lip apron euro bumper (#231519623549) US $329.99 View Item
                    Last edited by iflytii; 06-16-2015, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X