Question for Mtech II experienced OG's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for Mtech II experienced OG's

Quick curious question. I know that the vert and coupe side skirts for the mtech II kits are different, however are the 2 door and 4 door side skirts different as well? obivously the door pods are different I am just unsure about the skirts. Any info would be helpful!

PS: I did run through Real OEM and they seem to have the same part numbers within the side aero cluster, I just wanted to confirm with someone who has experience with the parts

apexgoblin - versteht nicht jeder. Ist auch besser so!

As far as I know, they are the same. I know iS skirts are the same, so I don't see why m-tech would be different. E30's have the same wheelbase regardless of 2/4 door.

Comment

They are different. the mtech side panels fit into the sideskirt to hold the panel in place. These locations differ in 2 vs 4 door. They would not be too difficult to modify though.

Comment

As mentioned above they are different, do you have a 2dr or 4dr? If you need 2dr and come across a 4dr set I can trade you and I am local
        My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
        4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

Originally posted by whodwho View Post
          As mentioned above they are different, do you have a 2dr or 4dr? If you need 2dr and come across a 4dr set I can trade you and I am local
          I need 2 door skirts, there is a guy on the east coast trying to sell me a set of 4 door skirts. however I am probably gonna modify my skirts a bit so is your set oem or rep? because I would feel bad cutting up a oem set lol

apexgoblin - versteht nicht jeder. Ist auch besser so!

Comment

Mine are OEM 2dr in too nice of shape for cutting up. 8^)

You would be better off modifying after market ones, those seem to be the pieces with the least fitment issues
            My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
            4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

Working...
            X