Single Stage Paint Buffing and Polishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single Stage Paint Buffing and Polishing

Made this quick video on buffing single stage paint. If your E30 has original paint and is matte and chalky, you can likely bring it back to an amazing glossy shine with some effort.

Transaction Feedback!

Nice video with clear instructions.
    Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Indeed. This is great. You've inspired me to give it a shot on my own red e30. Great videos across the board. They're very well done.

Comment

Sad but true, Paint will fade again in future. Once that amount of paint comes on the pad, its the time for new clear coat.

Esquire E30 Build (87 325i Vert)
        Ultimate Tanning Machine

Comment

Originally posted by Anfield85 View Post
          Indeed. This is great. You've inspired me to give it a shot on my own red e30. Great videos across the board. They're very well done.
          Thanks man! You definitely should give it a shot. Start with one panel, fire up the coffee machine and take your time

Originally posted by aegul44 View Post
          Sad but true, Paint will fade again in future. Once that amount of paint comes on the pad, its the time for new clear coat.
          True it will fade if it's not maintained. It will require periodic wash and wax to keep it looking good. The sun will fade the paint again if it just sits for years without any love!
          Transaction Feedback!

Comment

Working...
          X