Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does a lower bumper valence from a DB coupe fit a DB vert?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does a lower bumper valence from a DB coupe fit a DB vert?

There is an e30 coupe part out and the guy has the rear lower valance for sale. It is a pre facelift coupe with diving boards. My vert also has diving boards. Curious if they are
    Slightly different in size or anything. My e30 is under the knife right now so I Can't just bring it and check myself. Any insight?

Unless his car is a '88 with diving boards, then the rear valences on yours and his should be the same. Will require cutting/drilling and welding to replace.

edit: unless you're talking about some kind of aftermarket plastic or fiberglass piece that fits under the bumper? If so then it should mount up the same.
    My Feedback

Comment

Hm. it appears it is indeed an 88. What does that mean exactly? 100% no go? It's pretty difficult to find information regarding this as anything with a bumper keyword is about people swapping DBs entirely for plastics
      Last edited by BaltimoreBimmer; 07-20-2016, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Should still work. If it is hartge, racing dynamics, mtech 2, etc, get it if its priced well. If its aftermarket fiberglass, it is shit and probably not worth a cup of coffee
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
        X