Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fender replacements - are they metal

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if any of you knew weather the replacements fenders being offered on Pelican or ECS tuning are made from Metal or plastic?

IMO seems a bit cheap for an oem metal fender? I would think it would be more expensive for metal fenders?

Thanks in advance all!

Lol I have never came across plastic fenders. Pretty sure its metal for that price
    Carbon fiber always cost a lil more and fiberglass is kuk cheaper.
    If I convert that to South African Rands the price works out correct if it was available locally.

Comment

Originally posted by slum dog View Post
      Lol I have never came across plastic fenders. Pretty sure its metal for that price
      Carbon fiber always cost a lil more and fiberglass is kuk cheaper.
      If I convert that to South African Rands the price works out correct if it was available locally.
      Thanks for letting me know. LOL I'm new here haha, ive been looking at these for a while and finally decided to pull the trigger. Just had a deal i couldnt pass off.

Comment

Damn they went up in price. I got mine from Tischer BMW, getbmwparts.com, a few years ago for $150 picked up. And it was genuine BMW, as thick as the original fender was.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by 88BlackS-ETA View Post
          Damn they went up in price. I got mine from Tischer BMW, getbmwparts.com, a few years ago for $150 picked up. And it was genuine BMW, as thick as the original fender was.
          thanks for the site, your site has better pricing

Comment

Working...
          X