local CT painters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

local CT painters?

My car has been asking me for a paintjob for sooooo long it’s finally time. But I need some help finding someone good around hear in central ct help me out guy's!
    Italia

Bump i need to know too.
    -Chris

Comment

get a phone book
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
      Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Good idea NC325iC!!! Lets rephrase the question. Does anyone know where someone can get a quality paint job and not be dissapointed in the great state of Connecticut? Has anyone had success with any specific painter in CT?

If i really wanted to find some joe schmo painter i would have looked in the book a while ago. Mabey i would have gone to the fuck who painted my monte carlo and ruined it. Sorry im not looking forward to letting someone whos work i have no idea about paint my e30.

Thank you so much for your input!

Sorry for sounding like a dick but that was a stupid comment. For someone with as many posts as you and for someone who calls themselves an e30 mastermind im suprised you couldnt decipher what was being asked.
        -Chris

Comment

Working...
        X