Thinkin about other front air dams...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinkin about other front air dams...

Well I'm thinkin of sellin the 87' air dam for something. I like the 87 but since I don't need a FMIC anymore I'm thinkin of other air dams. I'm considering the Alpina, Breyton, and the Racing dynamics. What do you guys think about those air dams and does anyone have one of the mentioned FS?

Alpina:

Breyton:

Racing Dynamics:
    Last edited by asubimmer; 04-26-2007, 09:16 AM.
    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

If I could EVER find the Breyton kit, thats the only one I would put on my car. I love that kit, but cannot for the life of me, find it anywhere.

Comment

I like the alpina the most but the breyton is nice. No on the bav auto, doesn't look right

Comment

I found a zender but idk how I feel about it...
        ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

eh, i dont like that or the alpina... too... long in the face.

Comment

I like the aplina the best prob but I bet I'll never find one so I may just be like everyone else and go w/ the stock valance and the IS lip w/ splitter.

Comment

I like the Alpina, the Zender looks like it's smiling at you.

1992 BMW 325iC
              1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
              1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

so far all i read was the title and i can just say... YAY!!!!
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

I like this mattig one but they are hard to find and pretty expensive. I'm pretty sure its just a lip for the late model valance and not an air dam but I may be wrong...

Comment

...god I want that breyton kit. Anyone know where to get it?
                    Thje mattig one does look good too though!

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer View Post
                      I like this mattig one but they are hard to find and pretty expensive. I'm pretty sure its just a lip for the late model valance and not an air dam but I may be wrong...

I think that has been gone over before. if i come across it ill post it.
                      Dan Zickel
                      1995 M3, 1991 318iS, 1987 325iS

Comment

i say breyton if you can find one. Your best bet is probably to spend a dump load of money to get one shipped from europe or UK or from car shine in australia. The zender also looks damn nice, that isnt the most flattering color. The '89 325i thats featured on the TCD website looks very nice.
                        --Will

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär View Post
                          I like the Alpina, the Zender looks like it's smiling at you.
                          Here's Nico to Change your opinion

M technik I chin spoiler for cabrios

ACS unit

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer View Post

Great, thanks alot. Now I want one of these mattig lip's, so where can I get one???
                            sigpic
                            WTB-Strut Bar

Comment

question, I found this kamei and I like it but I'm pretty sure its for the euro bumpers...

Is that gonna fit plastics w/ out much trouble?

Last edited by asubimmer; 04-26-2007, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X