Using Mayonaise For Your Paint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using Mayonaise For Your Paint?

Anyone here use mayo on their paint? I personally dont eat the shit, its fucking nasty. But the detail guy at my work (Vance, does a fucking bad ass job) said to use mayonaise. I guess when you use the buffer, it warms up the mayonaise, and it feeds the oil into the paint. Basically "feeding" the paint he said. After using the mayo, you wash the car. Then after washing, he said wax it until you cant wax it anymore. I guess its allegedly an old school trick.

Anyone ever try it?
    Originally posted by blunt
    i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

I heard Miracle Whip does miracles, but nothing about mayo
    Originally posted by NavyE30
    I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

I can't even stand the fucking smell of mayonaise. Turns my stomach.

Comment

god i love mayonaise... the good shit... gotta have dukes
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
        Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

drink it through a straw!!! jk, i hate the shit but i've tried it... ok i guess... just i would still choose a 3m product over it though.

Comment

I was told to use Mayonaise or something with high petroleum. Absolutely not a rubbing compound, because you dont want to take any of the paint off. You want to feed it... So Ive been told.
            Originally posted by blunt
            i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Working...
            X