bumper fitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bumper fitment

The front and rear bumpers on my car have gaps on the sides but not in the front(or back), The gap is where the bumper meets the body of the car. It is more drastic on the back but not more than an inch anywhere. Is there anything I can do to get them more flush? Should I take it in to a body shop instead? I can take pictures if it would help to tell what I am talking about.

pictures would help but you can adjust them by removing the bumper and adjusting the sliders on the sides
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

they dont adjust much back and fourth, but more up and down. Mine were out quite a bit and i took a hammer to the mounts and it made them sit more in to the car

Comment

Originally posted by buhnahnuh View Post
        they dont adjust much back and fourth, but more up and down. Mine were out quite a bit and i took a hammer to the mounts and it made them sit more in to the car
        They are pretty tight in to the car, the problem is that they sag down a bit, so hopefully if I adjust them I can get them up to where they are supposed to be.

I will try and get some good pics this weekend.

Comment

Working...
        X