Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to pull off Kidneys?

Edit: Nevermind.

I actually looked at them, they came off easy enough.
    Last edited by Danny; 03-08-2008, 04:03 PM.

pull off the car right? I am wondering if you mean pulling the chrome grills themselves off from the center grill?!

to remove from car:
    Open the hood - look at the center grill. You will see two screws I believe. un screw them and tilt forward. It is pretty easy - but it has been a while since I have done it.
    '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

sigpic

Comment

pulling the chrome outer grill from the black center grill takes a little time for me, cus i dont want to crack them. Its still pretty easy tho

Comment

Originally posted by One21Two View Post
        pulling the chrome outer grill from the black center grill takes a little time for me, cus i dont want to crack them. Its still pretty easy tho

I pulled some apart for black chroming - I have yet to send them to the chromer. But is was a PAIN when I did so! How did you do it?
        '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VAPORBLADE View Post
          I pulled some apart for black chroming - I have yet to send them to the chromer. But is was a PAIN when I did so! How did you do it?
          I was really careful pulling the chrome kidneys off the center grille, and still busted two out of the 8 clips.
          "If the sky were to fall tomorrow, the tall would die first."

-Dr. Paul Forrester

Do I LOOK like I need a psychological evaluation???

Comment

get a set off the early car, theres 4 pop rivets that you have to drill out and they come off very easy. :)

Comment

Working...
            X