F**king Bird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F**king Bird

A darn bird somehow got into my shed and crapped all over my freshly primered trunk lid!

He must be an r3v member.

Originally posted by twothrees View Post

He must be an r3v member.
    :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

Did you crap on his trunk lid?

:)

Comment

Strip the primer and redo it before you paint it. The acid in the birds poo will have set into the primer and if you just wipe it off and paint it you will have issues down the road. Primer is not like clear coat which is a protectant, and even clear is damaged by the poo.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BBY1104 View Post

Again another useless post...

Comment

Trunkdumpe30?

Comment

Originally posted by monty View Post
              Strip the primer and redo it before you paint it. The acid in the birds poo will have set into the primer and if you just wipe it off and paint it you will have issues down the road. Primer is not like clear coat which is a protectant, and even clear is damaged by the poo.
              Monty, thank you very much for that bit of info. I will strip it and primer it again.

I have been working on this lid for a few weeks. I found a sedan lid at a u-pull in what I thought was good condition. When I stripped the paint I found bondo and underneath that lots of dings. I should have punted right there but thought, what the heck; I"ll finish it. Now even the birds are tormenting me.

Comment

Wow, thats hella random. Time to set up bird trap, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by BBY1104 View Post

DURRRR, a waste of bandwidth yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kwaaahhh View Post
                    hella
                    Nor Cal. WOW
                    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

of course.

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
                        DURRRR, a waste of bandwidth yet again.
                        Jeff, I wasn't going to say anything, but I dont know why you dont understand that posting random BS, all the time, is not a waste of bandwidth? Your the biggest hippocrit I know. Then you get pissy when someone calls you out.

Oh and just to let you know, I bought a part for my car and it wasn't a dealer part, please dont tell anyone.

Obviously this thread is a little obscure and when you post, it dosn't have to 100% exactly on topic. I was merly suggesting he get retaliation for what the bird. Clearly I did not seriously mean for the man to shit on the birds trunk. The bird has no car?

Well Jeff, I cant wait for you and your little friends to start trying to make me fell bad. Oh and I treid to use correct punctuation and make sure everything is spelled correctly. :) I mean really lets see how your day is planned out

12:00 Wake up
                        12:30 Open Computer and Check r3Vlimited.com
                        12:30 click my username and see my new posts, OH! and Wishno87's to
                        12:32 Post after me in every thread because you have nothing better to do.
                        12:35 see if I have posted in the wanted section call all your friends to try to hurt my feelings

But see? Now I have played your little game and posted after you and/or quoted you, so you will post after me and completly ruin this guys thread. Such is r3v I guess, you need a hobby :(

PS: Are we still going to the junkyard in the morning? :D I already called
                        Last edited by Guest; 06-18-2008, 11:27 PM.

Comment

AHAHA! Its strange when I lived in WA, never heard of that term. Damnn cali!:p

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
                          Nor Cal. WOW

A bit off topic but thought this was interesting.

You know you're from San Jose when . . .
                          Oakland is close enough so you can root for its teams, but far enough away so that you feel safe.

Several 'parties' take place inside someone's garage amongst laundry, sitting on crates around a bong.

You know 280 south becomes 680 north.

Your elementary school field trips included the Children's Discovery Museum, Mission Santa Clara, and Happy Hollow.

You didn't realize that San Jose had an accent mark until the 'San José - the Capital of Silicon Valley' signs went up everywhere.

You don't understand how you could have functioned before highway 85.

You've sometimes been tempted to make a donation to KQED.

You know at least three jokes regarding the ambiguous sexual orientation of boys from Bellarmine.

You've used 'The Church on the Hill' as a landmark.

You've been to at least one party at the Vallco ice rink.

You've gotten in a car accident at Almaden and Blossom Hill.

You say 'hella'. :finger:

You can't decide whether to take 101 or 280.

The times you've ever been to the Winchester Mystery House, it wasn't your idea.

You know that 'Christmas in the Park' has very little to do with an actual park.

Whenever Cesar Chavez Park comes to mind, you envision a giant 'poop' statue.

You call it 'San Ho' and laugh to yourself a little. Every time.

You participated in CCS.

You've eaten Golfland nachos.

You have comprehensive knowledge of Paul from the Diamond Center's credentials and advertising campaigns.

You've crashed a computer company's Christmas party at the Fairmont.

You've been in the drive-thru line at Jack-in-the-Box at 3am.

You remember Kristi Yamaguchi.

Your don't know exactly what your dad does, but you know its something in high tech.

You've wondered what that weird shaped building at the top of that one hill is. You know what I'm talking about.

You always answer the question 'San Jose? Where is that?' with 'About an hour south of San Francisco.'

You remember Frontier Village but forget why they closed it down.

You can judge a person with frightening acuity based on what high school they went to, regardless of that high school's geographical location. Leland or San Jose High-- case in point.

You know Oakridge Mall is now 'the hip place to be'.

You know that when people say they're 'going to the city' they mean San Francisco.

At least once you have gone to San Francisco for the day wearing shorts and a t-shirt because it was a warm clear day in San Jose. And you froze your behind off.

You've been to a Giants game [if you think San Francisco Giants, you obviously don't live in San Jose].

You played in the fountains downtown when you were a kid.

The SJ flea market is the only place on Earth where you decide that you need a poncho, a cowboy hat, some fresh produce, a genuine samurai sword, and a picture of Elvis. And you just have to talk the vendor down from two bucks to a buck fifty for the Elvis picture.

You have at least one friend who brags about knowing a player for the SJ Sharks.

You've spent over 6 hours of your life looking for parking at Santana Row.

Things start to smell like garlic about 30 minutes south of your house.

You are fully aware of the fact that 87 will never be 'finished'.

The Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum scares you.

You know that Mr. Chau is 'all over da place'.

You know that the Pink Poodle isn't referring to a dog of color.

You've been to Raging Waters.

You remember Q-Zar, don't you?

Going to the Cardinal makes you feel a lot younger because of all the old people.

You fear for your life, and you have 'near death' stories just traveling down Tully, King, or Story.

You've driven around Willow Glen at Christmas to see all of the insanely tricked-out Christmas lights.

You drove all the way to Willow Glen or the Rose Garden Area to go trick-or-treating.

You've lived in San Jose your whole life and still manage to get lost once in a while.

You wish you lived in a house on University Avenue.

You've known that th e Pink Poodle has been right next to Babyland your whole life, but have never really questioned it.

You read the Merc.

You remember when the HP Pavilion was built, when everyone called it 'the arena', and now refer to it as the Shark Tank.

It was a huge deal the one time it snowed, even though it pretty much melted once it hit the ground.

You answer, North, South, East or West, when asked, 'Where in San Jose?'

Comment

almaden and blossom hill? that's less than a mile from my house.
                            good to see some real locals here. and that intersection is a hectic piece of shit.
                            too many people -_-

Comment

I say hella.

Comment

Working...
                              X