Blue E30's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue E30's

I'm going to have a complete color chane on my E30 and was looking forward to a blue color. Can someone please post pictures of blue E30's and verify the color. Thanks in advance.

My 318iS is Lazur Blue (lazureblau) and I really like it. It has a really nice shine to it and is nice and dark! Check my sig for a pic. Let me know if you want some more pics of it.

--Pete

Comment

Mines Arctic Blue

Sun:

Less sun:

Sold it.

Comment

Here is mine and timothy100's E30

Both of our Eta's are Cosmosblau

Comment

Originally posted by peteM3power
          My 318iS is Lazur Blue (lazureblau) and I really like it. It has a really nice shine to it and is nice and dark! Check my sig for a pic. Let me know if you want some more pics of it.

--Pete
          He's got my vote.
          '91 E30 M42 DIAMANTSCHWARZ

Comment

Gletscher Blau here.
            Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
            Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

eh, just paint it avus or something like diego. i wonder what an estoril e30 would look like... :shock:
              I retired my E30 for now...
              E46 323i
              David Schultz

Comment

Maritusblaumetallic. Real E30 color, very rare, only on certain convertibles...never seen it stateside.

And my personal favorite Nachtblaumetallic. Darkest blue I've ever seen, didn't know it was dark blue for awhile, thought it was black, then I saw this pic and did a doubletake.

Dark blues are the only way to go.
                Reminiscing...

Comment

Thanks alot people. I really like the "Maritusblaumetallic" blue however I dont know if they can even find that paint here in the states.

Comment

Originally posted by BE30s
                    Thanks alot people. I really like the "Maritusblaumetallic" blue however I dont know if they can even find that paint here in the states.
                    if you know someone that works for PPG it should be easy :twisted:

Comment

That lazureblau is a very nice color too. Please post pictures night and morning shots out in the sun if possible. I would really appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Schneider325
                        You got a hookup on paint? If so I need your assistance.

You could find that color easy, so long as you had the color code that designates it. Search the web, you might find it, who knows.

I'll be sticking to Diamantshwarz myself.

Oh and dont forget Royal blue metallic. Pretty rare, but stateside.
                        Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Tecknik
                          Originally posted by Schneider325
                          You got a hookup on paint? If so I need your assistance.

You could find that color easy, so long as you had the color code that designates it. Search the web, you might find it, who knows.

I'll be sticking to Diamantshwarz myself.

Oh and dont forget Royal blue metallic. Pretty rare, but stateside.

ya my dad is a paint chemist for PPG, he is doing some work on my IS front lip and zender parts i just got. He orderd about a gallon of OEM paint which cost a couple hundred.

Im not sure if I can get paint for you, he would have to order it and then some how get it out of work without anyone seeing which is pretty hard :?

Comment

My e28 was cirrusblau, its in my sig. I liked it a lot, would buy another cirrus car without a doubt
                            - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

i like fred kims color anyone know what that is
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                              Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Working...
                              X