Painting somthing unigue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Painting somthing unigue

I want to do somthing unique to my cars paint. I thought maybe the M checkers but am not sure how it would look on a black car and everyone would say im a gay poser for doing it to a non m car. I was thinking maybe a german flag on the roof, about 1.5-2 feet wide at an angle with one corner going over the sunroof. Any other ideas?

One solid color really does look the best on cars, especially ours. The ///M colored checkers would be kind of cool, but really on only an M car. I would just stick to one solid color.

BTW, you might want to get a flame suit on. Most of the members here live by the philosophy that if they think it looks bad, you have to also. :roll:

Comment

Yay! Flame retardant suit is a go.

Maybe I'll paint my car like the jaggermeifer race car in your sig just black.

Comment

Originally posted by Matto

Maybe I'll paint my car like the jaggermeifer race car in your sig just black.
        I wouldn't worry too much about flaming coming from a guy who drives an '85 325e, with a pic from Initial D as his avatar. He's porobably a hardcore midnight corner-killer.

I would love to have a car w/ the Jagermiester paint scheme.

Comment

I would never be able to speed or the cops would nail me like nobodys bussiness.

Comment

Originally posted by 1985bmw325e
            Originally posted by Eurospeed88
            Originally posted by Matto
            I wouldn't worry too much about flaming coming from a guy who drives an '85 325e, with a pic from Initial D as his avatar. He's porobably a hardcore midnight corner-killer.
            Originally posted by eurospeed88
            If you don't have anything useful to say, shut the fuck up.
            take one dose of your own medicine in the morning and one at night, and call me the next morning
            Dude... just shut up.

The German flag thing sounds cool, but could you describe it a little better? It's hard to picture it.

The Jag paint scheme would be schweeeeeeeet.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

the jag scheme reminds me of gumball races

Comment

The German flag thing sounds cool, but could you describe it a little better? It's hard to picture it.
                Have the german flag painted on the roof at a slight angle so it doesnt line up with the car, if you look at the car from above its like this:
                Code:
                front                 back of car
                |                             |
                |      \------\             |
                |        \        \           |
                |          \------\         |
                |                             |
                With a corner of the flag extending onto the sunroof. I will take some pics and try to photoshop it tomorrow.

Edit: my ascii looks like crap.

Comment

I think he means like Mini's have the Union Jack painted on the roof.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                    I think he means like Mini's have the Union Jack painted on the roof.
                    Ahh.. sweet. Someone get me a good E30 roof shot and I'll PS it.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Well I think the LTW (motorsport) checkered sticker looks cool.

EVERYONE's car here can be the victim of some nitpicking, so just do whatever you want to do.

Comment

I think a flag would look cheesy but something reminiscent of the M stripes would be cool.

The colors of the german flag encompassing the whole roof at an angle.
                        Im now E30less.
                        sigpic

Comment

Somebody recreate another E30 M3 DTM car, like the Diebels Alt car, or the Tic Tac one.

I was going to do the Diebels Alt, but later found the main color is dark green, not diamantshwarz. Give it up for colorblind me... :roll:
                          Reminiscing...

Comment

I dont think a flag on the sunroof would look bad at all. might not be everyone's steez, but I think it could look cool
                            BEERTECH

Comment

David's shot from the roof.
                              Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Working...
                              X