Just got it back from the body shop!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Philipangoo
    replied
    wow car cleaned up real good. Fresh paint is always great to see. Nice hard top too.

    Leave a comment:


  • greek500
    replied
    Greek Market
    &
    Kosher Restaurant!!!! LOL!!

    Leave a comment:


  • BrewCity11
    replied
    Car looks great! Can't wait to see it on some different wheels.

    So, do you own a Greek restaraunt?

    Leave a comment:


  • greek500
    replied
    The ones I have on the car are zender, the ones that will be for sale are racing dynamics!!

    Leave a comment:


  • kenika65
    replied
    Give your rims a deep cleaning and polish, paint your bumper guards, slight tint and rear plate filler and your set.

    Leave a comment:


  • Naplm00
    replied
    what skirts do you have on there?

    Leave a comment:


  • PaladinReed
    replied
    loving the hardtop. nice turnaround on that slab

    Leave a comment:


  • greek500
    replied
    Its a original! Got it of craigs list with a set of side skirts that didn't work on my cabrio, will be putting them up for sale next week!!

    Leave a comment:


  • BobombETA
    replied
    Looking good man.

    Leave a comment:


  • TexasTerp
    replied
    I definitely like it! Is that an original RD or an ebay knock off?

    Leave a comment:


  • greek500
    replied
    Rear apron is racing dynamics!

    Leave a comment:


  • Kilawin
    replied
    I like the styling of the first pic. no skirts, spoilers and slammed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny_325is
    replied
    I don't mind the rear apron. What kind is it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Lol. Looks like nice progress. New wheels will help a lot.

    Leave a comment:


  • greek500
    replied
    Originally posted by moatilliatta
    Rear valance is spoiled milk
    Originally posted by mattdk318i
    I can has hardtop??
    ?????

    Leave a comment:

Working...