Just got it back from the body shop!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mattdk318i
    replied
    I can has hardtop??

    Leave a comment:


  • greek500
    replied
    Originally posted by moatilliatta
    Rear valance is spoiled milk

    Don't like the rear valance??
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • moatilliatta
    replied
    Rear valance is spoiled milk

    Leave a comment:


  • ethirtydavid
    replied
    lol, thatd have to be a reallllly shitty shop otherwise

    he posted that for 8k? wtf

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by NickP
    I think that's the "before" picture.
    Well, then I'm just a dumbass! :D

    Leave a comment:


  • greek500
    replied
    New wheels comming soon!!

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwguy87
    replied
    Please clean those wheels!! Other then that the car looks great.

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    that sure is a RED car! Vlad will be jealous.

    Leave a comment:


  • DatUtahGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by NickP
    I think that's the "before" picture.
    that's what I thought too

    oops

    Leave a comment:


  • NickP
    replied
    I think that's the "before" picture.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    This fender is one serious mis-match to the rest of the car, at least on that side:

    Leave a comment:


  • DatUtahGuy
    replied
    Need better pics but looks good otherwise :)

    Leave a comment:


  • greek500
    started a topic Just got it back from the body shop!!!!!!!!!!!

    Just got it back from the body shop!!!!!!!!!!!

    Here are some quick pics from my phone, Post more later!!

    The story with this car is, I own a restaurant and one of my customers asked me if he could put his car for sale in our parking lot. I told him sure no prob., this was five years ago. And back then it looked like new!! (and it only had 56,000 miles on it)

    So the car sat in our parking lot for a little over a year, in the beginning he had it for 8k. A couple of months past no sale so he dropped it to 6k still nothing! By the end of the year it was down to 4k, finally I told him I would give him 3k just so I didn't have to look at it any more!! So I bought the car and took it to my house and gave it to my girlfriend to drive. 4 years later thats what it looked like!! (the first pic!!) It looked so bad I was just going to give it to the guy who was remodeling my basement instead of cash, but then I started to look for parts on ebay, and started to research it, then found this website saw how good these cars look when you give them some TLC!!! So I started my own vert project. It took a while but man I love the some what finished product!! I never thought I would be so into this car...

    And I like all the input this site gave me.. Thanks Every One!!

    And yes Vlads car was a inspiration, His cars kick ass!!

    So thats a little history on the vert!!

    Still Looking for a new exhaust, anyone got one the want to sell!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by greek500; 03-21-2009, 05:39 PM. Reason: Update
Working...