Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

want to ditch power antenna for stubby, which one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

want to ditch power antenna for stubby, which one?

I finished painting the car want to ditch the power antenna for a stubby one, I've found tons of stubby masts, but I need the base, where could I get one that fits in the factory chrome antenna thingy peice on my fender?

Sold.......again.

The 318ti ones look great.
    1993 325ic Schwarz/Natur
    1991 318is Black/Black - Slicktop - Project s52
    1989 Alpine White/Black M3 S52
    1988 Henna/Pearl M3 <3

Comment

I wish I knew what antenna I put on Browntowns car...seriously stubby, like 2" and really good reception. Might have been Z4?

Fuck, I dunno

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

ask him to get a PN off it... noooowwww
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
        Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

These stubby's you guys are putting on, are they powered as well? Or just hook up the antenna and that's it.

(powered for reception, not a moving mast)
          turk@gutenparts.com

Originally posted by Janderson
          Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyg View Post
            hard to find one used, are they pricey new?

Sold.......again.

Comment

95 dollars, really hard to find one used, they get snatched up quick
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Any update? I'm looking to replace my bent-to-shit antenna. Maybe something shorter than the ti antenna. Anybody got pics?

Comment

you can get the 318ti base and put any number of antennas on top of it, there are alot of options with that base

Comment

actually found a TI antenna at a local junkyard today. My buddy has a BIG hookup there, the guy told me he'd let me know how much I owe later. I may just get it for free!

Anywho, all I got was the antenna itself and the mast, can I use the TI grommet or can I use my stock E30 one?

Thanks

Sold.......again.

Comment

nevermind, just read I need to get a TI grommet.

Thanks

Sold.......again.

Comment

Working...
                      X