anyone on here roll fenders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone on here roll fenders?

looking for someone to roll my fenders so the rims im getting will actually fit. let me know if you guys know anyone in wa area that can do it. thanks

86' silver arctic metallic es

Originally posted by e304m3 View Post
    looking for someone to roll my fenders so the rims im getting will actually fit. let me know if you guys know anyone in wa area that can do it. thanks
    I do but I wont be back till thanksgiving.

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

maybe

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

maybe? haha thats kinda helpful. can you fill me in with who and how much?

Comment

Well, I have access to a roller (I no longer own one) adn I have experience...but no time anytime soon.

How nice is your paint?

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

its decent, nothing amazing, there is 3 base coats and 3 clear, i did all the body work and prep just not the paint. the only thing i am worried about is there is one spot that has just a touch of bondo and its about 3 inches from the fender so i wasnt sure if it would crack or not from the rolling.

Comment

You did the bodwork/paint BEFORE rolling?

oops.

Call me: 541-543-4841

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

I'd like to roll mine before paint...I need to find someone who would let me borrow theres

Comment

Working...
                X