• Time
  • Show
Clear All

325iX w/ AC Schnitzer bodykit - PHILIPPINES

Hi Guys Newbie Here.

I own a 1989 325iX with the following modifications and add-ons:
    - AC Schnitzer front and rear valence
    - H&R sport & Koni Sport SAs
    - custom exhaust( long tube equal length headers, resonator & muffler with AC Achnitzer tail-pipe)
    - Thule Roofrack
    - custom front & rear strutbar

I'll study on how to post pictures first.
    Last edited by Conster; 07-13-2010, 03:48 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Comment

It looks good, does your e-brake not work?
        sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
        "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

Originally posted by pawi30 View Post
          It looks good, does your e-brake not work?
          Thanks Pawi30 ! e-brake works; was too sleepy(6am) to notice my improper parking and lazy to fix it after taking pics. I'll use a camera next time for clearer pictures. I just used a camera phone with these shots .

Comment

wow. lookin good!

that must be fun to have that in pinas. when i went back there two years ago i saw an e30 m3. that was it. hahaha. and a buncha newer bmw's.

weekend warrior!

Comment

Originally posted by dave87325is View Post
              wow. lookin good!

that must be fun to have that in pinas. when i went back there two years ago i saw an e30 m3. that was it. hahaha. and a buncha newer bmw's.
              Yes it is fun Pare ! No snow but we have rain; no 4x4 SUV/SAV can bully my iX during the rainy season. We have an E30 Club here in RP www.bmwe30cc.org :) Joined a funrun going to Binangonan,Rizal with the BMW CARCLUB PHILIPPINES www.bmwccp.org.ph and took a few clearer shots using my phone.

Comment

Conster nice Pare! I havent been back home in 20 years hopefully next year Its Thanks for the info on BMW clubs I will defenitely check it out! Are you running 15's do you like that no center cap look?
                1991 325i coupe
                1992 318i conv
                2002 540i sedan
                sigpic

What did the e30 owner say to the other e30 owner? LOOKING GOOD!

Comment

1998 called. They want their digital camera back.
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by RAYREY View Post
                    Conster nice Pare! I havent been back home in 20 years hopefully next year Its Thanks for the info on BMW clubs I will defenitely check it out! Are you running 15's do you like that no center cap look?
                    Hi Pareng RAYREY ! Join the Club's activities if you plan to go back home.
                    I'm running 14's BBS RZs; I actually don't like the no center cap look. I lost 1 centercap and decided to do a STUD conversion using hubcentric spacers to widen the stance. For show, I prefer the rare BBS RS 16's or AC Schnitzer type1 16's to complete the look. There is a 15x6 et40 BBS RG locally available though at $500 (Php24,000).

Comment

Working...
                    X