plastic bumper with early valance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plastic bumper with early valance

okay so i came across this pic but the OP didnt have any better ones. iv always loved my early 'es' and 'is' valances but wanted plastics, and was never sure if it would work. but alas here it the

i was wondering if anyone else had done this. and has better and close up pics. and or how you mounted it up like that. the car posted was a DB car before. is it as simple as just bolting up?
    Last edited by CHIF8008; 12-07-2010, 01:29 PM.
    -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
    -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
    MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
    Got Drop?? ;-)
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    But of course
    E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

the car was a 87. and i only plan on swapping the front to plastics on my 86(my DBs are messed up anyway) and this looks real clean
    -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
    Got Drop?? ;-)
    But of course

Comment

sigpic

Comment

all i did was hit the search button and type in your thread title
        sigpic

Comment

mine is a early model putting on plastic, not late with early valence.
          -but thanks for the info, altho the pics dont work
          Got Drop?? ;-)
          But of course

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
            mine is a early model putting on plastic, not late with early valence.
            -but thanks for the info, altho the pics dont work
            im pretty sure since you are swapping over, that link will work? Just do the plastic bumper swap then go from there.
            Originally posted by ak-
            Support is where it's at. Like a bra. This guy has his bra off though. He lives dangerous and shameless; i like him.

Comment

Working...
            X