Vert rear window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vert rear window

I've searched for the last 30 mins. Is emiata.com really the only place on the entire planet where you can buy a replacement window for a vert? Does anyone know anywhere else, aside from BMW?
    Check my feedback HERE

Originally posted by Inline Sex View Post
    I've searched for the last 30 mins. Is emiata.com really the only place on the entire planet where you can buy a replacement window for a vert? Does anyone know anywhere else, aside from BMW?
    Jun k yard!

Comment

Check ebay.uk,there's a guy on there that sells rear windows from time to time.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

basically, and its the cheapest

I made my new window with the plastic from emiata. It's a real pain though, all you get in the kit is some thread, plastic, a razor blade, and some needles. You have to cut the window out, so make sure to keep your rear window as intact as possible. And then you get to drill out EVERY hole.

The sewing part is equally painful, as its quite a bear to get it started. In the end though, its definitly worth it. And you can do it by yourself, I managed to.

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

alright, thanks for the feedback.
          Check my feedback HERE

Comment

No problem, if you have any questions, just PM me

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Working...
            X