Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how much would you pay for euro bumpers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much would you pay for euro bumpers?

This may seem stupid of me asking you guys since you might quote me $10 or something. I need a legitimate amount from you or someone you know has spent on a pair of euro bumpers. I know its like gold for you in the US because you have to put up with disgusting diving boards. Now I might be getting my hands on a pair of euro bumpers from a donar car that I'm close to buying. Euro bumpers are worthless here in Australia and I think it would be best to sell it overseas at a cheaper price than what you would normally pay. As long as shipping is reasonable which I will have to look into.

less than $200-500 for the set shipped

Comment

Do people ever outsource them from overseas or is it too expensive to post usually?

Comment

you can outsource, but with shipping overseas and pricing you can get them for new at those prices
        Continuous For Sale Thread
        323i s50

Comment

I found one of my sets locally for $400 with a euro valence. I have another set I paid like $150 for them but they need work.
          sigpic

Comment

What's said is pretty much it.

Just an idea, we could trade. I can get the euro's and you could get the db's. We'd both have rarities on our cars. ;)

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

I have this weird fascination with tucked DBs on early bodies, maybe just because all earlies have the Euro bars here and they are something different.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
              first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

I'd trade it for a 885 cylinder head I've heard they're cheap over in the states

Comment

I would trade 885 head for euro bumpers (front and rear)
                  I have one in very good condition with 151K miles on it.
                  "i love vee tek, its a wonderful sound when you driving right by it"

If you bought anything from me, please leave a feedback here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ghlight=drulle

Comment

That would be swell, ill pm you when I get my donar car and organise a deal

Comment

Originally posted by DTM190 View Post
                      I have this weird fascination with tucked DBs on early bodies, maybe just because all earlies have the Euro bars here and they are something different.
                      We could swap. My bumper shocks are already compressed for you and everything.

Comment

Mine arent perfect and the freight for both of us would be horrendous, actually
                        The freight for me would be fine, the freight for you is what would suck lol.

Some how, if you send a parcel from USA to here its cheap, send the same item back and its daylight robbery
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Mine aren't perfect either, but I would bite a bullet if it weren't that big. If you're actually interested, let's take this to PM's. Hahaha.

Comment

KINKY

Haha, Thanks for the offer but if I did it I would want my Euros to swap back to. THere is a guy here in Aus that has some DBs, might hit him up.

PM Humpy, he may be able to hook you up, if i was still in Melbourne I would offer but im 600kms away now in an almost E30less town.

Comment

Working...
                            X