Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Tech 2 boot spoiler replica? Reviews??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M-Tech 2 boot spoiler replica? Reviews??

As the title states: anyone have a replica tech 2 spoiler or seen one? Just wondering about fitment. Thanks

I have one. Fitment is 100% (Got original also). It's a two piece. If you want to buy it, send me a PM.

Comment

So how is it compared to the original? Where did you get it from also? cause there are replicas for an arm an a leg and then those from eBay for like $100. Wanting to sell original or replica?

Comment

sub'ed
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Spend your money on an OEM one. I had issues with both of the replica wings I had. First one, the base started to crack out of the bottom piece, the second one started to crack where it was glued together on the edge. Not to mention, both were super thin, and the second one which ended up on my old Red car got kind of wavy which irritated me, but looking back now, I should definitely had waited patiently for an OEM one to come up.

BTW, the ebay ones with the third brake light integrated in are not even the same shape... Imagine a wing that was molded a few times over, with lots of bondo in between each time. It looks 'bloated' for lack of a better description. Definitely skip those ones.

Rippin' Proper | Youtube | Vimeo |

Comment

Working...
          X