Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

early zender rear valence questions.

heres the item:

will it work with only diving boards and euro bumpers or could it work on plastic bumpers??

how much is an item like this worth.
    thank you guys.

I've got that exact piece. I ghetto rigged it to my db. Never tried it with the euros no idea about plastic bumpers. Hope I helped! Lol

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

It won't fit anything but my Euro 323 spence.

...please send it to me.;)
      Suspension tips here...
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/album.php?albumid=757

sigpic

Comment

It's,too big for the euro bumper. It will stick way past the bumper lol.

1992 BMW 325iC
        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

+1 just tried it on. wont fit lol

db only
          Singer Vehicle Design.
          Quan@singervehicledesign.com

Comment

theres a zinno vert in the moss landing picknpull with perfect body panels. just put 2 on my car but the rest are there... no fenders or hood now.

Comment

Did you ever figure out what this fits?

I have the same rear apron.
              seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

DB and quick measuring possible euro too. not sure of end cap area.

Comment

I put this Zender rear valence on my brother's 87 325i convertible a few months back. It fit perfectly to DBs, and we tucked them since the photo below was taken. Where Id see issues with mounting to plastic bumpers (or euros, but I've never held this up to a euro bumper car) is with the width. The edges of the rear valence that go along the L and R sides of the valence flare out and meet perfectly with the edges of the DBs trim/ shrouding (portion that has the rear side parking light in it). IIRC, this valence stuck out a little but over my plastic bumpers on the sides, and without that trim/shrouding on it couldn't mount correctly, the dimensions between the two bumper types are different, so there was a gap. Hope that explanation helps. I don't have the P/N on this rear valence below, but I'm fairly certain its the same one as in the first post.

-Ryan
                  05/87 Henna M3
                  04/71 Baikal 2002tii

Comment

Not sure if this is a for sale ad, but I will pay $100 for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Working...
                    X