iS clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iS clips

im plan on going from a i lip to a iS lip. Do i need new clips to install the iS lip? Or can the i clips be reused?
    Had a smooth purchase transaction with me?
    Please share your feedback

Re-use Son!
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

thanks!
      Had a smooth purchase transaction with me?
      Please share your feedback

Comment

I don't want to start a new thread but I do have a question about the iS clips.

My car is a 1990 325is BRILLIANTROT. I need to buy new clips and they are either black or white. My car currently has 6 white ones in the front and 4 black on the side of the valance.

Can somebody tell me which color clips came OEM on Brilliantrot? My guess is black but I'm restoring my E30 to OEM specs and would like to be sure. Thanks.
        1990 325is Brilliantrot/Natur

Comment

Originally posted by plmichal View Post
          I don't want to start a new thread but I do have a question about the iS clips.

My car is a 1990 325is BRILLIANTROT. I need to buy new clips and they are either black or white. My car currently has 6 white ones in the front and 4 black on the side of the valance.

Can somebody tell me which color clips came OEM on Brilliantrot? My guess is black but I'm restoring my E30 to OEM specs and would like to be sure. Thanks.
          interested in the answer to this question as well. Mine are white, and they seem to stand out - might look better in black

Comment

Bump for my question.
            1990 325is Brilliantrot/Natur

Comment

To my knowledge the alpine had white clips. BUT order and ask Steve at https://www.blunttech.com/. He will know.

Comment

My brilliantrot car had all white clips. I replaced them with black clips when I put on a new lip.

1992 BMW 325iC
                1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
                X