Hydrographic Work....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hydrographic Work....

Not sure if I can post this here, but if not mods just delete it...
    I have owned my own High End Detailing Business for 5 years here in Tucson. I have been around painting, body work, and detailing for almost 15 years now. Well about 6 months ago I started looking into Hydrographic printing for interior trim and such....
    I now offer Hydrographic work, I can do anything you want from trim to wheels, Valve covers, etc. In any color and Patterns you would want. Just hit me up for Prices, but its cheaper then anyone else you'll find and I cover return shipping.
    Lenny Napier
    lnapier02@gmail.com

Lenny,
    Congratulations - that is an amazing process & as I understand that the only limitation is how creative you want to get. How durable is the system for wheels? Do you need to do a clear coat on top of the design?
    [I

Comment

The base and clear I use are BASF, and they can cleared in matte, semi gloss, or full gloss. It stands up just like any normal wheel painted would, like anything the most important part is prep and the process used...

Comment

And ya you can really do any part in just about any pattern or color you could want

Comment

Originally posted by 89AlpineM3 View Post
          The base and clear I use are BASF, and they can cleared in matte, semi gloss, or full gloss. It stands up just like any normal wheel painted would, like anything the most important part is prep and the process used...
          Is the wheel you have pictured clear coated?
          [I

Comment

Yes it is bud

Comment

Originally posted by 89AlpineM3 View Post
              Yes it is bud
              You have PM
              [I

Comment

pm back bud

Comment

uummmmmm.... very neat!!!!!!!!! Theres gotta be something i need done:)
                  Now with 2.7i power!!!

Comment

Nice, This is the first I have seen this process and I like the look! Please send me a PM on the cost for painting the centers on a set (4) of 15" basket weaves I would like to polish the lips but I can take care of that.

Cheers,

Jim
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
                      Nice, This is the first I have seen this process and I like the look! Please send me a PM on the cost for painting the centers on a set (4) of 15" basket weaves I would like to polish the lips but I can take care of that.

Cheers,

Jim
                      Lenny,
                      Well, it didn't take to long - when "big Jim" posts in your thread & asks this type of question, it clearly means, you my friend (and your process) have arrived !! LOL
                      [I

Comment

lol thanks....

PM coming bud

Comment

Working...
                        X