Name that front valance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name that front valance

Hi guys, just wondering if someone could tell me what front valance is on my car? It's an '86 euro spec 325i. Had a little collision at the track on the weekend, and will probably get the valance repaired, but just wondering what it actually is? Someone told me its an Mtech 1 but looking at photos I'm not so sure, have done a lot of searching and can't seem to find any photos of the same one, might be looking in the wrong places though, and I'm a bit of an e30 noob

Cheers

Wish I could help, but I have to ask you to please fine another car to use as a track whore.

That vehicle is just too pretty to destroy.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Its far from a track whore, im devostated that it happenend, wasnt serious racing but juat casual laps run by a local euro forum, no overtaking etc except for on straights, just a social kind of thing. Was probably the first time anyones crashed at one of these events :/ Ohwell. At least no one was injured. Ill be sure to bring it back to its former glory, nicer even, is the perfect time to get the last few panels which haven't been re sprayed sprayed (previous owner had everything but bonnet and boot lid painted)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

Comment

The black makes it hard to see details but it kind of looks like Hartge:

Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Also, this is what MT1 looks like:

Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

I don't know, but I really like it!
            1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
            You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

I did see a hartge on e30.de with the same valance.

1992 BMW 325iC
              1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
              1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Thanks for the contributions huys. ita really hard to get a photo which shows the details of the black bumper on my phone sorry, does look pretty much identical to the one on that hartge though!

Comment

After googeling Hartge front spoilers, that's definitely what it is (or a knock-off maybe, if they exist, I couldn't see hartge stamped on it anywhere)

Looks identical to this

Comment

Originally posted by Europeaben View Post
                    After googeling Hartge front spoilers, that's definitely what it is (or a knock-off maybe, if they exist, I couldn't see hartge stamped on it anywhere)

Looks identical to this
                    Sweet! where can i get one? :roll: :)

BTW Here is the stamp on this bumper pics..

Comment

Yeah I saw those photos, mine doesn't seem to have any stamp so im leaning towards it being a replica, if they exist? Great quality though, fits perfect and looks the part

Comment

Originally posted by Europeaben View Post
                        Yeah I saw those photos, mine doesn't seem to have any stamp so im leaning towards it being a replica, if they exist? Great quality though, fits perfect and looks the part

cool.. i like it :) i dont want my Db's..

Comment

Working...
                        X