Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am looking for number plate E30 reflector.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello dear friends.
    I Sedat. I'm living in Istanbul. E30 for was necessary accessories. I've been a member here. help me.
    I'm looking for reflective number plates "1990 BMW E30 3.16i Reflective Plate"

send me the number plates. Show a picture.

I prefer the new product not used. If you have friends will be very happy for me to call. If you have friends, please send message to me if you are selling reflective number plates. cash payment will be paid with paypal. please help me dear friends.

I am looking for number plate E30 reflector. Please send me Pm Price + Shipping.
    Attached Files

Comment

Those are very rare. Best thing is to keep a close eye on the FS forums.

FYI - You need to read forum rules. You have 4 posts and I noticed you started 4 threads looking for the same part. Making more than 1 thread for a particular item is not going to help you find it faster.
      sigpic
      Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

You have created 4 threads within 24 hours requesting this item. I doubt you will find a new one, but someone might have one. Please be patient, and good luck with your search!

Comment

Working...
        X