Help me clean up my engine bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me clean up my engine bay

I wasn't sure where to post this and to me this is a cosmetic thing so here we go. My 325eta has a really messy engine bay when it comes to wiring. I don't want to delete everything I enjoy the luxuries like my abs, washer fluid and such. But what I'm wanting to know is where do you guys hide your wires.

Note I do not mean the engine wiring harness I already got the cover for that.
    Float like a cadillac sting like a Bimmer!:)

sigpic

I use quantum physics and a derivative of a little known concept within string theory to allow me to place all the unsightly wires and components into another parallel dimension, so that I don't have to even deal with their perceived existence.

The hardest part was designing an alert system that could communicate between dimensions so I could tell the alternate version of Walter Bishop when to change the oil.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      I use quantum physics and a derivative of a little known concept within string theory to allow me to place all the unsightly wires and components into another parallel dimension, so that I don't have to even deal with their perceived existence.

The hardest part was designing an alert system that could communicate between dimensions so I could tell the alternate version of Walter Bishop when to change the oil.
      :tsk:

Comment

LoL
        www.instagram.com/snwmble
        #snwmble

Current:
        '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
        '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
        '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
        '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
        '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
        '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
        '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
        '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

I'm looking into this also, just do a quick google search, I like the washer fluid delete, I never use mine so I'm gonna yank that out tomorrow morning :thumbsup

e24 e9 e30
          IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Working...
          X