requesting immediate assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

requesting immediate assistance

I know this belongs in the body forums but i assumed i would get quicker responses posting here. sorry if im breaking the rules..

So i am removing my front 87 is air dam and bumper today.. i want to tuck the front bumper since the rear is already tucked...

i the apron/air dam has all of the factory mounting brackets.. but it has been installed in a very fucked up way... and even with all of the factory brackets.. the ends of the valance hang and do not fit flush with the fenders. currently being held up by tape.. I figured i will most likely end up just bolting the apron to the bumper directly to get rid of any spaces and try to get it as flush as possible.. what is the best way to go about doing this? should i attempt to reuse all the old brackets? does anyone has a DIY or write up on how to reattach an early air dam directly to the front bumper? or are there any better options for me? i am avoiding buying the ebay brackets because money is tight at the moment.. i need to get this air dam as snug and tightly fitting as possible while tucking the front bumper thanks guys... pics would help immensly.. where should i be drilling the bumper? what size bolts and how many are recommended? should i drill holes in the ends of the air dam/fenders and attach with body screws? any other suggestions?? i want to get this shit taken care of TODAY!!!!! i'm sick of looking at it lol

nevermind all figured out and situated thanks

Comment

Working...
    X