av3 sideskirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

av3 sideskirts

who would be interested in sideskirts for $250 shipped? they're going to be similar to the av3 sideskirts.

Similar to AV3s? So they're replicas? What're they made out of? Have you fitted them to a car yet?
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

pics
      A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do- Walter Gagehot

Comment

yay! im the first one to do it.
        98 M3/4/5

Comment

I think he is trying to see if theere is any interest before he makes them, which makes it hard to post pics. AV3 sides are the same as reiger infinity sides. They are just side skirts so they would probably be pretty hard to fuck up. Not like a front or rear bumper.

Comment

yeah, goto mmstuning's site to see pics of the side skirts... they're the e36m3 twistiees made to fit the E30... Jordan mentioned that they don't fit well, but how can side skirts not fit well... >.> i don't get it... they look fine on the pics. I have no idea but I am thinking about buying a pair and test fitting them before going into production.

As long as I have like 5 people interested and willing to buy if they fit well, then It's all good

I may be doing a limited run of cf hoods w/o washer holes as well, and those will be less than 400... I'll keep everyone posted

Comment

Originally posted by lowslowe30
              AV3 sides are the same as reiger infinity sides.
              Wrong.... AV3 sides are very close to a direct replica of the e36 M3 part. Infinity sides are stretched so they sit over a inch lower.

No one wants cheaply made ripoff parts.

Its easy to find shitting fitting sideskirts. They dont fit well in the wheel wells, and the top of them that runs along the rocker panel is wavy and uneven, when it should be a straight line.
              Tenured Automotive Service Professional - Avid BMW Enthusiast

Vapor Honing & E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
              https://mtechniqueabs.com/

Comment

Hmmm...a knock off of a knock off m3 side skirt...
                2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

What about AC Schnitzer sides? They look cleaner and more period correct on our cars IMO.
                  Continuous For Sale Thread
                  323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by Court M3
                    What about AC Schnitzer sides? They look cleaner and more period correct on our cars IMO.
                    M-tech 1
                    Originally posted by Gruelius
                    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

as far as I've seen, all the parts this guy makes are perfect replicas. he's done parts for supras (2 of my friends have highly modified supras and have his "knockoff" kits which fir w/o problems) and he's also made perfect ACS E46M3 front lips. the thing is... I need to get the actual part first, so if anyone know where I can get some ACS side skirts for the E30.....

Comment

Working...
                      X