Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow. That looks unexpectedly awesome!

Comment

yah, that looks so good. One thing I would try though is trim the sides of it shorter and push it back a fuzz so that the front wasn't as level with the bumper, so it would sit farther back underneath it for a tighter look, perhaps. It looks like more time could have been spent making it fit more evenly. Anyway, I am certainly going to figure out a way to do that with my eS spoiler, which I've come to prefer over the looks of the iS spoiler, if I ever get around to a plastic bumper swap. That intercooler idea looks promising.

Comment

That looks good, Joran made it sound as if it would look like poop.

Can't get down with the intercooler idea sans intercooler.

Sold it.

Comment

Damnit, I want to do this to my euro bumpers!!! its the whole reason i don't put them on! I hate the look of an e30 with no valence.

"Having won more road races than any other model in history, the E30 M3 is considered by many to be the world's most successful road race car." - Simply put, E30s kick ass.

Comment

Originally posted by motorprestige
            Damnit, I want to do this to my euro bumpers!!! its the whole reason i don't put them on! I hate the look of an e30 with no valence.
            It wouldn't be that hard to do, pretty much how I had to fit mine. I love euro bumpers.
            ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

any pics of iS valence under euro bumps? I don't think it would work.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen
                any pics of iS valence under euro bumps? I don't think it would work.
                nope, I doubt it has ever been done. Its not going to be a direct swap but it shouldn't be hard to fit it. I say go for it. Maybe someone could PS it?
                ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

doesnt look right to me, just something about it taht looks wrong
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                  Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Working...
                  X