Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sticker for OEM IS rear spoiler - where to find?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sticker for OEM IS rear spoiler - where to find?

Noticed mine is missing the sticker that goes in the oval indentation on the left driver's side corner of the stock IS rear spoiler. Here:

Anyone have any leads?
    Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

maybe Blunt or The Dealership.

Comment

Originally posted by jdt10768 View Post
      maybe Blunt or The Dealership.
      Agreed, I just don't have much to go on for giving them some clue as to what I need. Are stickers somehow inventoried in parts catalogs?

Comment

in for stickers, and also because complete restoration down to the stickers are sick. Only other car I've seen finished down to the sticker was dave's mtech 2 coup

Comment

Check with username "pukar" - he's already made a number of replica decals and can probably do this one too.
          Originally posted by kronus
          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

thank you Mr Agent :)

i have been so busy lately sending stickers everywhere that i just don't get much time to post anymore...i do check in though ;)

...anyway, yes i know the sticker, yes i have designed it, and best of all, i have 5 in stock!

the cost is £4 + £2 shipping.....i will reply to you pm with payment details.....

i have many others on my website so take a look incase there is anything you missed ;)

pukardesigns.com

Comment

Originally posted by pukar View Post
              You're welcome! I still plan on getting those Racing Dynamics decals from you one day - when I can afford to get my wheels refurbished. :)
              Originally posted by kronus
              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

i have been so busy lately sending stickers everywhere that i just don't get much time to post anymore...i do check in though ;)

...anyway, yes i know the sticker, yes i have designed it, and best of all, i have 5 in stock!

the cost is £4 + £2 shipping.....i will reply to you pm with payment details.....

i have many others on my website so take a look incase there is anything you missed ;)

pukardesigns.com
                PM'd ya last night.

Comment

agent - whenever you are ready my an, gimme a shout
                  K20 - replied :)

Comment

pukarm-pm sent

Comment

pukardesigns.com
                      Late to the party (but am a new member). Any chance one of these are still available? Literally the final piece to my build.. TIA

Comment

Working...
                      X