Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early model w/ plastic bumper & euro valance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early model w/ plastic bumper & euro valance?

Figuring out a new look for my 88 'vert. Right now i have db with late model valance and is lip. my final look was gonna keep the db but paint the chrome with matching paint. Ive seen pics and its pretty amazing until i saw euro chrome bumpers, euro valance, and with jimmy hill lip. Now im contemplating on changing my look to that. I havent seen plastic bumpers on euro valance. Has anyone seen one or link to a pic with one? If it looks nice ill do the plastic bumper swap and do euro valance and jimmy hill lip. the sexiest thing ive seen is mtech 2 bumper on alpina valance. wow wow wee waa.

Originally posted by E30335i View Post
    Figuring out a new look for my 88 'vert. Right now i have db with late model valance and is lip. my final look was gonna keep the db but paint the chrome with matching paint. Ive seen pics and its pretty amazing until i saw euro chrome bumpers, euro valance, and with jimmy hill lip. Now im contemplating on changing my look to that. I havent seen plastic bumpers on euro valance. Has anyone seen one or link to a pic with one? If it looks nice ill do the plastic bumper swap and do euro valance and jimmy hill lip. the sexiest thing ive seen is mtech 2 bumper on alpina valance. wow wow wee waa.
    The plastic bumper will cover the top 1/4 of the euro valance. It don't look very good at all.

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
    X