No announcement yet.

Which taillight style do you prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like how the later style flows better with the number plate, the early ones look like they are way far up the back end of the car.

Comment

stock early lights with diving boards dont look very good, but smoked out red-out they look pretty hot. early lights with late bumpers is pure sex, wet sex when smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by Schnell 318
        early lights with late bumpers is pure sex, wet sex when smoked.
        :pimp:
        Tenured Automotive Service Professional - Avid BMW Enthusiast

Vapor Honing & E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
        https://mtechniqueabs.com/

Comment

Originally posted by george graves
          someone need to post that pic of those two black M3 going down the highway - one with older tail lights and and custom later tail lights...it's a trip...
          mmmm i wana see that.

p.s. old tails pwn joo!
          98 M3/4/5

Comment

I've been looking at both - the older tails have really grown on me, and I do prefer those more than the early ones.

As said earlier, they do seem to flow a bit better. I think, depending on the look of the car, thay can look way too big, but most of the time, they look just right.

Anyway, yeah, I prefer the later style. ;)
            - Sean Hayes

Comment

Originally posted by MattM20
              That there is one of the main reasons I don't like the early style as much, is the reverse lights. They look MUCH better turned on their side like on the newer ones. The upright ones interrupt the lines running across the back of the car. The older ones do look more stealthy, since they cut a smaller gap at the end of the rear quarter panels. Once again, this is just my opinion. That is a great pic for comparison.

BTW, large style is winning, yo. :up:

Comment

Early model ones rule
                Continuous For Sale Thread
                323i s50

Comment

Early, new style makes the ass look too big and takes alittle away from the "euro-box" look.

Comment

Working...
                  X